We see a patient as a unique and self-determinating character with his/her own dignity.
The patient is the center of our nursing occupation. We want to take care of him/her in consideration of his/her age, physical and social condition and religious and cultural origin.
- By focusing on the patient in the organization of our work we want to meet the patient's needs. Therefore, we focus on the patient's needs even in our working schedule.
- We take care of our patients in an economic and highly qualified way, based on systemic care and up-to-date scientific knowledge.
- We record all planned and performed care measures, evaluate them and thus provide transparancy.
- Our understanding of qualified nursing includes the involvement of the patient, his/her relatives and other social facilities.
- We already offer advice and practice for patients and their relatives during their stay in hospital to prepare them for a possible change of lifestyle after hospital.
- We are aware of our responsibility toward our apprentices, therefore, we permanently attend and support them.
- We support our employees' skills and knowledge by in-service trainings and further education, to develop and ensure their personal and professional competence.
- We aim at a cooperation within our own group and with other medical professions.
- We value a permanent communication and exchange of information to solve problems and conflicts together.